Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy...



We are busy busy busy here at Ivy and Piper with so many things in the pipe line there is a never ending list of things to do! I am working from home this week and when I do there is always much laptop on the bed action so when I saw this in our files it made think of my week so far. However I will admit my hair is usually not so elegantly coiffed and there is generally an array of baby books and toys being enjoyed by Penny close by. Alas I try, how is your week so far?

Happy Wednesday

xx

M & E

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I need to catch up! A few extra hours needed :)

    I love the pencil in her hair and the adorable typewriter.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy as well, but done with work today and now I'm off for 5 glorious days!! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are cooking Filet Mignon! Have a wonderful week girls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete