Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MODERN WOMAN: Behind the Scenes at Ivy and Piper


What a woman! Look at the multi-tasking skills at work! This is very much what our business meetings look like at the moment with Penelope our 9 week old darling in tow... She likes to be involved so when she is not in my arms she is in Elizabeth's! We even had an evening meeting this week while I was giving Penny her bath. Things are so busy here at IvP at the moment because we are working on some very special projects and hope to share them with you soon in the meantime Penny just has to tag along.

xx M & E

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! the new modern business executive with baby in tow at the desk - inspiring for lots of young women!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing what we can do with a baby under our arm, in fact i think we actually learn to achieve more after becoming mum xxxx enjoy they grow so fast xx have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Can't wait to see whats coming! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She look happy to be tagging along as far as I can see. Great photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what that's like, my three year old still likes to sit on my lap while I work (my keyboard bears the scars) great photos.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete