1. keep in mind those unexpected areas of your home for a stylish storage solution
2. Take cabinetry to new heights! Make the most of your walls and add higher cabinets for those every so often items.
3. When custom making your shelving or cabinets measure those items that are large or oddly shaped and ask your designer to incorporate room for these.
4. Our Louise from Table Tonic has it sorted with simple bright fun storage solutions for toys that look great tucked under a standard bed
5. Don't build everything in! Use a couple of gorgeous pieces of furniture to solve your storage dilemmas and create a unique to you look.
Get creative with your storage!
xx M & E