Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Island Life


Loving the cool calm turquoise and aqua comb with that pop of orange. Is that coral draped like a garland? Love it! It reminds me of a little spanish hotel I stayed in years ago with a girlfriend in the little town of Alicante on the Spanish coast. This palette the moorish inspired tile, sea shells and the stylish coastal vibe ahhh it takes me back. We planned to stay a day or two and spent the week! I was so inspired by the spanish aesthetic they love pattern and bold colour and aren't afraid to use it. Would love to head back there but this time with husband and baby in tow.

xx

M & E

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit Spain, I will take my sketch pad and watercolours with me for sure!
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Love the relaxing feeling to it! Have a fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tile and the whole vibe! Have a wonderful wknd. xx

    ReplyDelete