Friday, July 15, 2011

MANUEL CANOVAS...STUNNING!!!



images via: manuelcanovas.com


One of our all time favourite designers is of course the very talented Manuel Canovas! I have had the privilege of meeting the man himself at a design function in London a couple of years ago and my oh my was I star struck. We chatted for a while about the industry all the while I was trying to stay cool, fiddling with my pearls and stumbling over my limited French! Mr Canovas sold the company some time ago but I must say the latest collection out in Australia about a month ago is very gorgeous and very Canovas... Full of beautiful embroidery, colours and patterns each page is blooming with inspiration. Can't get enough.

Have a sunny weekend

xx M & E

6 comments:

  1. wow - those chairs are amazing - the texture/print on the wood has totally refreshed that shape. I have to admit I've never heard of Manuel Canovas so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canovas fabrics are my favorites! I remember seeing a feature in House Beautiful many years ago of the Canovas' apartment in Paris and loving the color and effortless chic with which it was decorated. Thanks for your sweet comment and have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! fabulous and so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mix of colours are amazing, I agree, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful coloured chairs and cloth! I also relate like your colored door post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete